Software Business Analyst I
Seaside, CA 93955 US
This is an AbilityOne contract which requires most work hours must be performed by a Team Member with Significant Disabilities. Due to the program requirements, this requisition needs to be filled by a person that meets the AbilityOne criteria.
This company is excited to offer career opportunities within this fast growing organization. Their mission – "Helping people throughout life’s journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. They are a "Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program. This company serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment in multiple business service lines in 14 states, including internationally. The IT teams maintain government and commercial contracts and have been honored with numerous awards for service excellence. The IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. They offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
The Software Business Analyst I reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Prepares detailed functional specifications for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications. Works with project stakeholders, project managers, developers, quality assurance team, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements. Assists all phases of software systems programming applications. Evaluates new and existing software products.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 0-1+ year of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Degree and experience requirement may be waived for GCE Information Technology Trainee if all other job requirements are met.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform all requirements and show continued progress on job functions in a client environment.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: intermediate.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.