3111 152nd Ave Kenosha, WI 53144 US
Assists with basic quality assurance functions. Compliance to customer and company specifications. Ensures compliance with USDA/FSIS regulations. Training and ongoing training of QA techs. Reviews data collection for accuracy and process control.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- for assisting management in providing a safe and healthy work environment, free of all recognizable hazards. Must understand and comply with The company’s Foods Safety performance audit, such as providing safety training to employees conducting safety inspections, following up on work orders, and documenting necessary requirements, in addition to EQGA's safety program requirements.
- with management of the HACCP program and related programs which includes verifying production, logistics and QA records. Inspects plant compliance with GMP's, SOP's and other quality and food safety systems.
- with managing various QA documentation, including raw material and finished product quality analysis. Helps with compiling data, preparing charts and reports. Assists in the maintenance of product hold logs.
- that nonconforming product is addressed timely and reported to the appropriate personnel.
- support to the hourly employees in the department in regard to payroll, attendance, and any other related issues.
- communicates through active listening; acting on input; sharing information in an open, timely manner and encouraging others to so the same. Maintains appropriate confidentiality.
4 year degree preferred
2-4 years’ experience as a QA Supervisor
Good written and oral communication skills
Working knowledge of HACCP/SSOP
Working knowledge of SPC
Statistical Process Control
Microsoft Excel and Word Proficient