QA Delivery Manager
Monterey, CA 93955 US
This company is excited to offer career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – "Helping people throughout life’s journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. They are a "Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program. This company serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment in multiple business service lines in 14 states, including internationally. The IT teams maintains government and commercial contracts and has been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. The IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. They offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
QA Delivery Manager I wiill manage a team performing quality assurance activities for a portfolio of software development projects. Provide oversight and guidance to the development of project Software QA Plans and the implementation of procedures that conform to the requirements of the contract. Provide an independent assessment of how the project's software development process is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends methods to optimize the organization's process.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field experience. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 10+ years of experience testing web/desktop/embedded platforms, endpoints and software certifications. 3+ years of direct staff management experience.
- Experience working in different software development frameworks (i.e. waterfall, iterative, agile, etc.).
- Solid experience with software testing principles and testing tools.
- Successfully managed hybrid and distributed teams.
- Working experience with database testing, at least with one of the following: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres.
- Working knowledge of automation at the API, UI and Integration levels for different platforms.
- Working knowledge of various programming languages: C, C++, C#, .NET, Java and PHP.
- Knowledge of bug tracking, version control, build automation and test case control systems (e.g. JIRA, SVN, GIT, Eclipse, Jenkins).
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, critical thinking and teamwork in addressing decisions and resolving issues.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.