Program Operations Manager
Lorton, VA 22079 US
This company is excited to offer IT career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – “Helping people throughout life’s journey” and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. This company serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment within multiple service lines in 16 states.
This company’s IT teams maintain more than 73 government and commercial contracts and we has been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. This company’s IT team is a primary federal contractor for Department of Defense agencies where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. A “Top 25” non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program. The IT teams are located in Seaside, CA and Lorton, VA.
The IDIQ Program Operations Manager is responsible for the management and oversight of assigned governmental and/or commercial contracts. Primary duty is to customarily and regularly direct the work of multiple full-time employees or their equivalent. Responsible for leading and supervising assigned staff, and ensuring staff perform the highest quality of work that meets or exceeds contract standards as established. Responsible for leading and executing government IDIQ contract operations and control processes. Responsible for guiding program execution to achieve optimum financial returns.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 10 or more years of leadership experience in Engineering, Information Technology (IT) program management, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in managing Federal contracts with SCA requirements.
- Previous supervisory experience of managing a minimum of 100 FTEs.
- Knowledge of all phases of work outlined in contract responsibilities.
- Must possess strong financial acumen; have experience in financial management, modeling, budget development and management for government contracts.
- Must have experience in the performance of contracts requiring allocation of personnel, management, equipment and materials.
- Must be able to pass a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for Top Secret access to classified information.
- Must possess an active Project Management Professional certification