Practive Lead/Expert Business Consultant
New York, NY 10017 US
Within the Fusion Invest Global Practice, reporting to the practice head, this company is looking for an Expert Business Consultant, who will utilize his/her knowledge of specific markets and the company’s solutions to lead the implementation of the Fusion Invest solution for customers.
Expert Business Consultants are the functional product experts within the Global Services organization. While remaining highly billable and working on customer projects, the Expert Business Consultant is also the leader and mentor of more junior consultants working within the Fusion Invest practice.
In addition, the Expert Business Consultant is very closely aligned with the sales, global solutions consulting and product organizations and is responsible for participating in the development of Statements of Work (SOWs) and for assisting the sales process during sales opportunities when business, market and solution knowledge is required.
In order to perform the role, the Expert Business Consultant requires:
- Extensive knowledge of the functionality of capital markets, investment management and buy side solutions
- Extensive market knowledge of capital markets, investment management, asset management and financial services in general.
- Strong communication and client facing skills in order to be able to present and implement the solution
- A deep understanding of the business drivers of customers
- Successfully deliver Fusion Invest implementation projects and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analyze customer’s current business processes and scenarios.
- Specify, present and configure business processes and best practices for customers during Fusion Invest implementations
- Provide functional configuration, and work practices recommendations and/or solution suggest to customers during project implementations
- Assist project and delivery management in planning all aspects of projects, updating project status and risks, performing technical and functional reviews
- Communicate with customers to help define detailed requirements for Fusion Invest implementations
- Provide advice for customizing or implementing new functions in the solution
- Provide onsite consultancy services, with potentially extensive travelling required
- Pro-actively keep up-to-date with the product roadmap and latest developments, upgrades as well as industry trends, and communicate knowledge within the team
- Work with sales and global solution consultants to develop new services business from the existing customer base
- Provide input into the development of standards, tools, processes, documentation and templates to standardize and improve the execution of the implementation tasks and to aid training of new consultants
- Customer focus and strong customer management skills
- Committed to providing excellent client service at all times to a very demanding customer base