2755 Northwoods Parkway Norcross, GA 30071 US
This is a leading global technology and consulting companies and the technological partner for core business operations of its customers world-wide. We are a world-leader in providing proprietary solutions in specific segments in Transport and Energy markets, and the leading firm in Digital Transformation Consultancy and Information Technologies in Spain, Latin America, and the United States.
We are looking for an experienced individual to work at our location to provide technology leadership necessary to develop and maintain an updated high-quality portfolio of systems and solutions that address the needs of the energy delivery industry. The successful candidate will be directly involved with development and maintenance of interfaces for the PRISM system. Using REST, SOAP, message brokers [ActiveMQ or similar].
- Design software applications for SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management System), and OMS (Outage Management System) systems.
- Understand and maintain the existing Multispeak implementations on ActiveMQ.
- Knowledge of IEC CIM (Common Information Model) Interface Standard a plus and needed for implementation.
- Maintain and update older software applications.
- Implement SOW review with customers on jobs to define targets and align job requirements versus product offerings to reduce mismatches.
- Assist with customer support and trade show demonstrations, demos, and training.
- Review workmanship, quality of work, and variances to find root cause of development issues.
- Hold product reviews between developers to review changes to the code.
- Coordinate reviews between developers, CTO, Customer Care and Product Managers to ensure coding changes, scripts, and nodes are defined and understood.
- Coordinates source code development, and binary testing (alpha testing) with QA based on product update cycle.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Four to six years’ experience with Java (and variations), Python, PostGres, Oracle.
- Ability to write code and control software; knowledgeable of new technology techniques that can be applied to our platforms.
- Strong technical writing and interpersonal skills in order to articulate development requirements to colleagues and management.
- Highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.