IT Systems Engineer V
Lorton, VA 22079 US
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related STEM discipline with fourteen (14) years of relevant experience OR Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related STEM discipline with twelve (12) years of relevant experience OR Ph.D. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related STEM discipline with nine (9) years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience with system integration and testing.
- Direct experience with leading systems engineering of complex integrated programs/systems.
- Experience leading technical and functional teams.
- Experience in systems engineering functions, including operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, and interface definition and control.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and DevOps.
- Experience managing complex projects using the Atlassian suite of SDLC tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
- Proficiency in project scheduling and using scheduling tools such as MS Project.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team.
- Current, active Secret clearance
- Experience with software development languages, including C, C++, Java, HTML5, or Python.
- Experience with DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF).
- Experience in the architecture development of software-centric systems.
- Experience with Identity management systems and design.
- Experience with configuration management and software configuration management.
- Knowledge of Smart Card Technology and related hardware/software.
- Possess an industry certification in Agile or Scaled Agile Framework.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
Travel by car, rail, and/or air may be required domestically and international