New York, NY 10017
Enterprise Architect will engage with our larger customers and key deals to develop strategic relationships and support the development of relationships based around our 3.0 Services portfolio and engagement approach. The ideal candidate will need to have deep domain experience ideally in BSFI, process and architecture, in particular being able to take a view which extends outside of the company’ s application into the up and down stream requirements. This position will be the primary touch point for these key accounts and move the company from a supplier to a partner.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as an Enterprise Architect will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build and maintain customer success through active account engagement, creating and maintaining relationships with the key technical and operations principals in our key accounts.
- Proactively build relationships with all accounts, expanding the sphere of influence within account base.
- Develop and manage complex solution requirements, turning business objectives into outcomes and able to articulate the C-level down through leading IT and operational stakeholders the value and differentiation of the company' s proposition.
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop account plans and identify specific needs for each bank.
- Become a trusted advisor and operate as the primary point of contact for these accounts strategic and change programs.
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- Active use of CRM for account activity and reporting.
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented.
- 25% travel required
- 10+ years of experience in managing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions. Experience of managing complex projects, environments in a multi-supplier and in-house world.
- Deep knowledge of the banking vertical required ability to articulate the end to end requirements for systems and process and the pros and cons of various approaches.
- Knowledge of dev ops, Cloud would be advantageous.
- Ideally worked both on the client side and on the supplier side with an understanding and ability to empathize of the competing requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to build meaningful relationships and grow book of business through consultative sales methodology.
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’ s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs.
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrates deep product and industry knowledge including market trends and competitive intelligence.