Director of Product Sales & Analysis
Lynnwood, WA 98087 US
Responsible for leading and developing reporting procedures in Product Sales Support & Analysis department. Implement effective reporting procedures while providing key insights with sales forecast reporting. Direct the process and flow of information for account planning, forecasting, client management/initiatives, list management, lead tracking, client reporting, internal reporting, and general administrative support and marketing initiatives. Provide effective leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions that drive business decisions. Contribute to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interpret business strategy and develop organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Anticipate changes and provide course correction ideas. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Drive success in a highly matrixed environment by Influencing and guiding decisions across the company that impact the Washington Region
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to propose creative solutions to improve region performance, collaboration, and communication.
- Develop and drive marketing plans to ensure maximum sales volume at appropriate costs for all lines of business.
- Reviews marketing plans to ensure maximum sales volume is at minimum cost for all lines of business.
- Partners with Product Sales Team leaders and marketing management to identify key reports, functionality and system tasks to support the sales process and improve tracking, usage, and trend identification.
- Identifies marketing prospects to implement lead tracking initiatives.
- Oversees the daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Partner with team leaders and marketing management to identify key reports, functionality and system tasks to support the sales process and improve tracking, usage, and trend identification.
- Review daily reports and competitive activity in order to anticipate new business trends and make recommendations for competitive responses.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study: Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience.