Corporate Account Manager - Meat Processing
Chicago, WI 60654 US
Manage the customer/sales relationship for a strategic Corporate Account in the Top 100 of National Restaurant Chains. Focus on a dedicated customer base by fostering the existing base of business while exploring new business opportunities within this customer. Develop multi-level and cross functional relationships within the specific chain contributing significantly to overall growth.
- Management of a large national Corporate restaurant chain that has restaurants in all 50 states.
- Establish and expand key long-term relationships with corporate personnel while developing new opportunities.
- Analyze and understand market trends to develop insights and strategies.
- Lead cross-functional teams and resources to achieve goals and objectives. ? Manage the long-term selling process.
- Ability to work independently to establish key relationships to meet business requirements.
- Champion the customer by closely monitoring their needs and perspectives and use these insights to the benefit the company
- Strong working knowledge of production and operational practices within the meat industry, with a focus on the fully cooked meat products.
- Understanding of production and sales performance metrics
- 3-5 years prior Strategic or National Account Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in selling to large corporate Restaurant chains
- Sales in the Beef, poultry, pork or other meat industry
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Ability to travel as needed