Applications Engineer/Proposal Analyst
2755 Northwoods Parkway Norcross, GA 30071 US
This is a leading global technology and consulting companies and the technological partner for core business operations of its customers world-wide. We are a world-leader in providing proprietary solutions in specific segments in Transport and Energy markets, and the leading firm in Digital Transformation Consultancy and Information Technologies in Spain, Latin America, and the United States.
We are looking for an experienced professional to work closely with our Sales, Pre-Sales, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other key staff at our company. At the Peachtree Corners, Georgia office, to develop and deliver high-quality, compelling quotes and proposals in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Prepares technical and commercial proposal responses to customer requests and formal system specifications provided by existing and prospective clients. This includes review of RFP’s, working with internal and corporate partners overseas and Sales Directors to better understand requirements and to propose appropriate customer solutions.
- Utilizes standard pricing tools, an understanding of the opportunity and client requirements, and inputs from Delivery and Development to build accurate project cost models for each opportunity.
- May be required to present the details of proposed solutions and commercial offer to internal stakeholders as well as the clients.
- Assists in the creation and improvement of tools used to facilitate accurate, timely quotes and proposals and to measure and analyze proposal success metrics.
- Supports hand-off of new projects internally by following documented processes and effectively communicating customer requirements and details of proposed solution to the Project Delivery team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business from an accredited college or university; or Associate degree with minimum of two years relevant experience. Education and experience may be combined.
- Strong organizational skills and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to collect data, analyze data, and solve problems.
- Ability to understand technical terminology and apply it to pre-sales activities; prior experience with hardware/software, networking, or utility applications a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally; less than 10% travel required.
- Spanish language fluency a plus.
You will have a career suited to your professional goals, with opportunities for training in a flexible environment. Our employees participate in projects with international or local teams in a diverse environment with equal opportunity for all. You will enjoy a competitive rewards package including great benefits, while you gain experience in an innovative environment.