1850 Parkway Place Marietta, Georgia 30067
- Provide support to the organization on projects and processes as they relate to Yardi.
- Set up databases, create account trees, create rollup rules, create custom reports, create entity structures.
- Assist with the roll out of Yardi products and system plug-ins throughout the company.
- Deliver key support/help desk support to on-site and corporate employees for all Yardi related issues.
- User administration: user account maintenance, security role and permissions, password resets, etc.
- Create set-ups for new properties.
- Create and maintain custom reports.
- Provide system updates to users.
- Conduct system audits on a regular basis.
- Design and develop ETL import and other automation processes.
- Identify systems improvement, continued functionality of systems and innovative solutions for the organization and make recommendations to management for implementation.
- As necessary, act as Project Manager for systems implementations.
- Document processes and procedures related to software solutions utilized by the field are in line with company policies.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’ s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Required knowledge of Yardi systems including but not limited to Property Management, Maintenance, RentCafe, PayScan, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related field of study highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with ETL functionality.
- Familiarity with accounting terms and processes knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop workflow processes