The Customer Care Vice President will be responsible for customer contact operations in our regional call center. This role will provide general support and direction to management personnel in all areas of customer service office operations, to help ensure excellent customer service for our customers. You will ensure the smooth operation of the departments and functions under your management. This leadership role will include assessment and implementation of technology enhancements, management of recruitment and on boarding of new CSRs, optimization of training programs, ensuring overall operational cost and productivity effectiveness, and management of upsell revenue programs.
- Lead a team of Call Center leaders to meet operational goals established in concert with region, division and corporate goals.
- Ensure quality customer service and availability on all inbound/outbound calling.
- Provide customer service leadership with regard to all facets of customer contact and operations analysis.
- Manage, direct and control all activities related to resources such as headcount, management information systems and training and development for the Call Center.
- Identify and work cross-organizationally to improve the customer experience.
- Identify process breakdown points and work with cross-functional teams to develop solutions.
- In partnership with the West Division Financial lead, manage Care annual and ongoing budget, forecasts development and attainment.
- Ensure operating departments comprehend the expense process and allocate their resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Champion new technology improvements and system enhancements to meet business objectives
- Set standards of performance for all levels of customer operations to promote sales and to meet established departmental goals.
- Ensure that all efforts are made to retain revenue, improve product mix and maintain the integrity of accounts receivable.
- Allocate internal resources to address priority functions. Authorizes staffing changes/additions to carry out programs and plans to meet internal goals.
- Create a professional atmosphere of mutual support among the employees in order to maintain the highest levels of organization flexibility. This includes the training of employees and management so that quality service is emphasized and delivered; and that career paths are obtainable, as employees understand their career potential.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
- Bachelors Degree (Masters Preferred) in a related field or the recognized equivalent in work experience or a combination of work experience and education.
- Minimum of 10 Years’ experience in a leadership position (Call Center, MSO, RBOC, service vendor) commensurate with scope required. Demonstrated leadership skills in creating a team oriented culture.
- Demonstrated mastery utilizing automated Call Center structure linked to continuous improvement-based employee relations practices to achieve/exceed performance/service level standards. Knowledge of general accounting and billing procedures.
- Ability to coach and counsel others. Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related software.