Training and Quality Manager
1850 Gateway Blvd. Concord, CA 94520
This Company is currently seeking a Training and Quality Manager to direct, plan, organize and coordinate all aspects of the Quality Assurance program, training and process improvement for our operational contact centers and our outsourced partners. The Training and Quality Manager is responsible for managing projects, processes and tools necessary to drive front line service improvements, and improve the quality and performance of the contact center associates. The position ensures customer training solutions are aligned across the organization, and performance and quality commitments are met.
- Oversees the creation of content, design and delivery of operational training across all key lines of business.
- Oversees Quality strategies including projects, processes, procedures, systems, scorecards, and performance metrics related to the Contact Center.
- Develops and implements strategic and tactical training plans and training materials to guide the support teams in the accomplishment of their goals.
- Establishes strategic goals and targets and ensures objectives are implemented and completed within established timelines.
- Reviews, remediates, and reports quality scoring to align with desired outcomes and Customer Experience metrics.
- Coordinates process and quality improvements with the training team to ensure improvements are effectively integrated into new-hire and refresher training methods.
- Coordinates with other members of the management team to ensure consistency and communication for all customer initiatives.
- Stays abreast of industry leading practices and implements practices and standards across the call center.
- Implements and tracks progress on center process improvements
- Manages team performance both through the performance management process and also by providing regular coaching and feedback.
- Utilizes technology knowledge to implement innovative approaches to the implementation of QA programs within the Contact Center.
- Emphasizes the importance to the workforce of customer satisfaction and continually measures and monitors to ensure deficiencies are identified and corrected.
- Evaluate training performance and the effectiveness of training programs.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of digital forums.
- Communicates quality issues to management and conducts root cause analysis with corrective and preventative action plans.
- Assist with the calibration of quality monitoring results
- Monitor and report on the progress and performance of employees as it relates to determining training program effectiveness
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Analyzes data and identifies performance gaps (in the client’ s process/procedure) and develops curricula to address deficiencies
- Manages training new hires during training which includes partnering with Human Resources to administer performance improvement plans when required
- Participates in weekly meetings to discuss strategies to improve overall center performance
- Participates in weekly/monthly calibration sessions
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher from an accredited four year college or university with coursework in Management, Instructional Design, Education, or other related field (or related years of experience)
- 3+ years’ leadership experience in a call center environment preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in training, design, delivery, and assessment experience preferred
- Quality and auditing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to coach and motivate a team to performance metrics
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills for audiences of varying sizes
- Excellent organizational skills and an aptitude for detail
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under stringent deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Project