Staff Software Engineer
New York, NY 10012
A technically strong hands on expert Software Engineer to lead development efforts for highly visible, cutting edge consumer facing websites built on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS Platform for highly recognized and distinguished consumer brands. We are seeking a highly motivated and technically proficient Java engineer with deep experience developing and leading projects on the AEM platform including, but not limited to: designing and developing site architecture, custom components, custom workflows, Digital Asset Management (DAM) customization, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, unittesting and deployment.
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
- Resolves functional and technical issues relating to AEM
- Provides technical leadership on complex projects that require eCommerce, campaign, targeting, and social with the AEM platform
- Creates technical documentation as part of client deliverables
- Provides technical leadership and mentoring of team members.
3+ years of development/implementation experience using AEM including hands on experience developing templates, components, OSGi services, and integrations.
Working knowledge of AEMs multi-site manager, campaign integration and content translation strategies.
7+ years of Java web programming experience
Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with business as well as technical teams.
Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and implementation experience.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering