Solutions Sales (Pre-Sales)
New York, NY 10010
Solutions Specialist (Pre-sales)
This company is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3, 000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service.
We require highly talented individuals who can support our sales teams achieve the revenue and profitability targets of the business, through a deep understanding of our product portfolio and how it can be applied to deliver business value to our customers'.
To be successful in this role you will need the skills, experience and knowledge to:
- identify key value drivers of a customer’ s business and use that information to customise your engagement approach and reframe the way customers view their business.
- use professional concepts, creativity, and sound judgment to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- be driven by the customer’ s success, which you will be able to use to rapidly establish a trusted relationship.
- Have excellent written and verbal presentation skills, with strong attention to detail.
- be efficient and effective under pressure.
- be proactive at managing priorities to support sales success.
- work with people at multiple levels within a customer hierarchy, from C-Suite to end-user.
- Support the end to end Go to Market process for solutions providing sales enablement activities to achieve GTM objectives.
- Become a trusted partner for our customers across our industry verticals to be able to capture and address their business and technical needs.
- Innovate the solution design approach by considering new methodologies or technologies that could be incorporated into the customer solution to lower the cost base, improve output performance or delivery timescales.
- Prepare bid material for customer proposals and larger complex tender responses.
- Create and deliver customer facing presentations as part of the customer procurement process.
- Support contract negotiation and development – leading on the solution / technical aspects.
- Feed identified product requirements and enhancements into our Product teams.
- Be an active member of the Sales Enablement team for mutual support and coaching within the team.