3111 152nd Ave Kenosha, WI 53144
Full-Time | Kenosha, WI
The Sanitation Manager is responsible for overseeing and maintaining all safety, quality, staffing, and efficiencies of the third shift sanitation operation.
- Oversee the attendance and performance of third shift sanitation department, including sanitation supervisor, 3 crew leaders, and 25 sanitation team members
- Training, development, disciplinary, and performance analysis of sanitation team members
- Maintain staffing levels, assign positions, and payroll
- Ensure company safety guidelines and GMP are followed, including employee coaching and instruction on proper personal protective equipment use.
- Establish timeline and process controls to deliver a clean plant every morning
- Pre-operation inspections with sanitation personnel to have plant released from QA, including a USDA inspection.
- Daily meetings with Operations Manager to evaluate performance
- Managing and eliminating deficiencies of the daily QA Pre-op SSOP inspection.
- Review department chemical control logs, master sanitation schedule, ATP results as prescribed frequency.
- Manage chemical inventories and ordering
- Monitor APC and ATP testing results, take corrective action when needed, and maintain documentation.
- Complex management and upkeep of exterior grounds
- 5 years sanitation supervisory experience with food industry background and familiarity with USDA and OSHA is required.
- Strong leadership qualities, responsible, dependable, and organized
- Lock out/Tag out, HACCP, GMP, and Safety certifications
- Knowledge of BRC or Global Standards Training compliance, documentation, and reporting.
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment