RVP Sales and Marketing
Livermore, CO 94551
Regional VP, Sales & Marketing
Manage and lead the Marketing and Sales Teams. Providing overall leadership in developing and evaluating competitive initiatives with a broad marketing, financial, operational and customer experience perspective to improve customer retention, growth and profitability. Works closely with Regional and Division leaders to build competitive plans based on a region specific competitive strategy.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what' s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Lead a team of approximately 1, 000 people, focused predominately on sales and retention.
- Leads all sales channels to drive quantity and quality of sales.
- Establish and achieve sales targets.
- Where necessary, coordinates with cross functional leaders in Care, Operations, Engineering and Finance.
- Plans include mass media campaigns, subscriber and non-subscriber direct mail, online marketing, customer retention initiatives and coordination with retention queue offers and strategies.
- Responsible for assisting markets achievement of their connect and disconnect goals.
- Reviews, coordinates, and as necessary approves all market-level marketing plans.
- Maintains compliance with corporate and division guidelines and imperatives.
- Manages the efficiency and effectiveness of direct marketing campaigns and customer retention initiatives by coordinating a robust process of measurement, evaluation and information sharing across the division.
- Utilizes division and market resources to maintain a test, learn and share process.
- Seeks to propagate a balanced portfolio of test initiatives across the division.
- Monitors competitive footprint, activity and impact.
- Provides analysis and direction to the markets and senior division leadership regarding threats and opportunities.
- Assimilates market analysis provides input into corporate competitive strategy development.
- Manage or coordinate activity among the California region in compliance with division and corporate office direction to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules and budgets, which include new market deployments or new product launches.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the data, video and voice industries, product lines, and the needs of the target markets in order to appropriately advise direction.
- Establish and employ a management oversight process to regularly assess both individual and group performance relative to overall goals and objectives.
- Manage to subscriber, operating P&L and capital budgets, performance targets and return on investment (ROI) business requirements.
- Monitor competitive activity and market conditions.
- Establish and cultivate effective business relationships, both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Marketing teams.
- Provide guidance and resources to 597 employees in 45 stores.
- Must address personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company Policy.
- Perform duties inherent in all supervisory, professional and administrative positions.
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required.
- MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in a strategy shaping role in a highly competitive Industry, preferably marketing or finance.
- Minimum 5 years senior level consumer marketing experience with a national company, preferably with a technology-oriented service business.
- Extensive experience budgeting and forecasting subscriber performance with proven success in meeting or exceeding budgeted performance.
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing a team and leading high profile initiatives. Experience in corporate and field roles a plus.
- Prior P&L responsibility a plus Strong quantitative, financial, communications, and presentation skills required.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Must have ability to project a professional business manner and operate with a high degree of integrity at all times.
- Must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly.
- Excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills and planning and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving ability with excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proof of valid insurance, valid Driver' s license, and safe driving record required.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as required.