3111 152nd Ave Kenosha, WI 53144 US
Assists with basic quality assurance functions. Compliance to customer and company specifications. Ensures compliance with USDA/FSIS regulations. Training and ongoing training of QA techs. Reviews data collection for accuracy and process control.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- for assisting management in providing a safe and healthy work environment, free of all recognizable hazards. Must understand and comply with The company’ s Foods Safety performance audit, such as providing safety training to employees conducting safety inspections, following up on work orders, and documenting necessary requirements, in addition to EQGA' s safety program requirements.
- with management of the HACCP program and related programs which includes verifying production, logistics and QA records. Inspects plant compliance with GMP' s, SOP' s and other quality and food safety systems.
- with managing various QA documentation, including raw material and finished product quality analysis. Helps with compiling data, preparing charts and reports. Assists in the maintenance of product hold logs.
- that nonconforming product is addressed timely and reported to the appropriate personnel.
- support to the hourly employees in the department in regard to payroll, attendance, and any other related issues.
- communicates through active listening; acting on input; sharing information in an open, timely manner and encouraging others to so the same. Maintains appropriate confidentiality.
4 year degree preferred
2-4 years’ experience as a QA Supervisor
Good written and oral communication skills
Working knowledge of HACCP/SSOP
Working knowledge of SPC
Statistical Process Control
Microsoft Excel and Word Proficient