Project Manager IV
Lorton, VA 22079
Project Manager leads team on one or more complex software development projects and ensures project deliverables are met. The position is responsible for developing and executing a master plan to meet project requirements while working directly with the client to provide resolutions to issues. Position also analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components. Accountable for all aspects of project performance. Provide overall direction to all project level activity and personnel interfaces with client personnel. Monitor performance indicators such as cost, timing and manpower loading. Coordinate with the Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction. Review project schedules, performances, and deliverables for correctness and ensure their progress in accordance with the assigned timeline be responsible for the coordination and completion of training projects. Own, lead and monitor project completion from initiation through delivery - all phases of the software development lifecycle. Keep management informed of project status and deviations.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) years of project leadership experience focused on Department of Defense (DoD) Employee Health Record (EHR) related programs.
- Three (3) years of experience in leading training and learning development initiatives.
- Experience with all aspects of project performance.
- Experience providing overall direction to all project level activity and personnel interfaces with client personnel.
- Experience monitoring performance indicators such as cost, timing and manpower.
- Experience coordinating with the Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
- Experience reviewing project schedules, performances, and deliverables for correctness and ensures their progress in accordance with the assigned timeline.
- PMP certification strongly preferred or Certified Scrum Master.
- Cerner certification or experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Previous experience in Federal contracts strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both leadership and customer liaison roles.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Knowledge of all phases of work outlined in contract responsibilities.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Some travel may be required.