Project Manager II
Lorton, VA 22079
This company is excited to offer career opportunities within this fast growing organization. Their mission – " Helping people throughout life’ s journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. They are a " Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program. This company serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment in multiple business service lines in 14 states, including internationally. The IT teams maintain government and commercial contracts and have been honored with numerous awards for service excellence. The IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. They offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
Leads team on one more complex software development projects. Coordinates and collaborates with team to meet all project deliverables. Provides input into master plan to meet project requirements. Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components. Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations. Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources. Oversees all aspects of projects.
< Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 3+ years in project management.
- 3 or more years of program/project management experience.
- PMP certification in progress or completed.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.