Information Assurance Security Specialist V (
Lorton, VA 22079
This company is excited to offer career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – " Helping people throughout life’ s journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. They are a " Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program. This company serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment in multiple business service lines in 14 states, including internationally. The IT teams maintains government and commercial contracts and has been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. The IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. They offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
The Information Assurance (IA) Specialist V will provide information security support for information systems and IT operations.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor' s Degree in Information Technology or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with DoD’ s RMF, DIACAP, NIST Certification & Accreditation.
- Must possess Security + or CISSP certification.
- Advanced understanding of software installation and configuration.
- Working knowledge of networks and network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.).
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Travel Requirements: Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.