IT Training Specialist II
Arlington, VA 22201
The Training Specialist II will create, implement, administer, and evaluate training and technical assistance activities for assigned contracts. The position possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments as related to Electronic Health Record (EHR) training. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. This position is designated as Mobile/Remote with 100% travel requirement.
- Degree Requirement: HS Diploma. College degree preferred. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) years of specialized experience in supporting CIS training, tools, software installs and upgrades; preparing classrooms, facilities, and necessary equipment for classes or supported EHR efforts. Delivering classroom Instructor Led Training (ILT), one-on-one, and Structured On-the-Job Training (SOJT).
- One (1) year experience working with or training Medical Health Systems (MHS) or Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodologies.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both leadership and customer liaison roles.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English and English medical terminology.
- Cerner certification or experience preferred.
- Extended work hours, including weekends may be necessary to meet contract requirements.
- When working from home, must have a workspace that is free from distractions.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
100% travel is required for this position. The travel may be local or national and may be by car, rail, or air.