IT Resource Manager
Monterey, VA 93955
The IT Resource Staffing Manager performs essential tasks by establishing and maintaining high-quality staff members that meet IT contract standards and needs. This position is responsible for assigning the right people to the right projects at the right time. The position will manage employees currently in the workplace and determine hiring needs based on each project’ s requirements.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 5+ years supporting an Information Technology operations unit and/or 3+ years experience with staffing software development technical resources.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail and a proven ability to analyze and anticipate potential conflicts and resolve quickly.
- Ability to interface with technical and non-technical audiences as well as stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong proficiency level required with MS Office products.
- Must possess strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.