IT Project Manager IV
Seaside, VA 93955
This IT teams maintain more than 73 government and commercial contracts and we has been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for Department of Defense agencies where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits.
Project Manager IV acts as a senior lead on one or more complex software development projects. Develops and executes master plan to ensure project deliverables are met while managing and monitoring team progress. Provides continual direct support to clients. Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components. Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations. Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources. Oversees all aspects of projects.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 10+ years in project management.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
- 10 or more years of IT project management and leadership experience (Government contract experience strongly preferred).
- PMP certification strongly preferred or Certified Scrum Master.
- Strong technical background (systems infrastructure experience preferred).
- Strong customer relations, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong mentoring skills.
- Thorough understanding of software engineering and project management principles.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
- Some travel may be required, up to 10% of the time.