Norcross, GA 30071
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work in collaboration with the facility’ s FSQA team to ensure that all segments of the HACCP, SSOP, and prerequisite programs are being carried out according to the written procedures and formats which have been established.
• Review HACCP, SSOP, and prerequisite records for completeness and correctness.
• Complete or verify that all Pre-shipment reviews have been completed as defined in the site HACCP program.
• Be responsible for reassessments and changes to the SSOP and HACCP plans when necessary and assist with HACCP Validations and annual review of programs as directed by QA Manager.
• At a minimum, complete a monthly walk through or assessment of their plant’ s compliance to GMP requirements and communicate results FSQA team for review with plant management at the monthly HACCP meetings.
• Provide timely reports and graphs as requested by the facility QA Manager.
• Assist in the administration of the FSQA department, to include overseeing FSQA Technicians and appropriate FSQA compliance, in conjunction with QA Manager. Displays the PPC Discipline value to ensure promptness & delivers results in an efficient manner.
• Complete additional tasks assigned by QA Manager on an as needed basis.
• Minimum of 1-year HACCP experience.
• HACCP Certification preferred.
• Must be familiar with plant sanitation standards, guidelines and overall sanitation operations in the poultry industry (slaughter, further processing).
• GFSI (specifically BRC) training preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Effective technical reading and writing skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication and oral presentation skills