ENterprise Sales Director
New York, NY 10010
This company is a leading global supplier of integrated business systems to retailers, manufacturers and distributors. We have over 25 years’ experience of delivering award winning solutions for more than 3, 000 customers across 20 countries. Our success is built upon world class software, tailored by our industry expertise and delivered by our world class service
We require highly talented individuals who can achieve the revenue and profitability targets of the business, through a deep understanding of our product portfolio and how it can be applied to deliver business value to our customers.
To be successful in this role you will need the skills, experience and knowledge to:
- identify key value drivers of a customer’ s business and use that information to customise your engagement approach and reframe the way customers view their business.
- use professional concepts, creativity, personal connections and sound judgment to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- be driven by the customer’ s success, which you will be able to use to rapidly establish a trusted relationship.
- Have excellent written and verbal presentation skills, with strong attention to detail.
- be efficient and effective under pressure.
- be proactive at managing priorities to support sales success.
- work with all levels within a customer hierarchy, from C-Suite to end-user.
- Deliver revenue targets against your identified book of business for the US/NA/Europe territory.
- Become a trusted partner for our customers capturing and addressing their business and technical needs.
- Utilize your position as an industry leader to amplify the company’ s message across all social and industry specific channels.
- Innovate the solution design approach by considering new methodologies or technologies that could be incorporated into the customer solution to lower the cost base, improve output performance or accelerate timescales.
- Own all aspects of the sales cycle (presentations, contracting, negotiations, etc.), coordinating with division counterparts at the company to best enable sales and deliver against customer needs.
- Technically astute and capable to bring to life the product portfolio to customers and prospects.
- Actively participate with the Sales team for mutual support, coaching, and growth.
Key Experience & Skills
- Tenured, senior executive rooted in consultative solution selling, delivering complex business solutions to enterprise/Fortune 100-500 customers within the Retail/Fashion Industry.
- Deep knowledge of ERP and/or Retail systems.
- Understanding of the fashion retail and/or supply chain space.
- Understanding of Microsoft’ s portfolio, specifically Dynamics 365, and understand the relevance these tools have to the Retail/Fashion industry.
- Ability to deliver impactful sales presentations and demonstrations, tactically navigating a multi-faceted sales process within matrixed customer and partner organizations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to investigate the needs and problems of prospective customers, isolate those challenges, and align the company’ s portfolio as the solution.
- Collaborative, driven, self-starter who is comfortable building new processes, optimizing current workflows, and proactively securing all resource necessary to ensure their success.
- Effectively manage multiple and possibly competing commitments at the same time able to prioritize and express needs clearly and concisely to senior leadership.
- Willingness to travel primarily within defined territory but also more widely to support GTM engagements as required.
With colleagues and customers all over the world, we’ ve created a highly dynamic and international work atmosphere. The business that we are in is constantly evolving and because of this, there is always an opportunity to further your professional and personal growth.
As an employee, you can count on:
- An attractive salary
- An ambitious and international working atmosphere
- Appealing secondary benefits
- Being part of a growing, innovative and ambitious organisation with a wide array of potential future career opportunities