1850 Parkway Place Marietta, Georgia 30067
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within the MS Dynamics.
- Serve as the subject matter expert within all aspects of MS Dynamics to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades.
- Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM platform.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Extend the capability of MS Dynamics through the creation of new entities, forms, work flows, and reports.
- Design business processes and integrations between MS Dynamics applications and other applications.
- Troubleshoot issues and deliver solutions to high priority issues.
- Perform data migration activities.
- Assist in developing user documentation, manuals, and data dictionary.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’ s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field preferred.
- Microsoft CRM certification preferred.
- Development experience within MS Dynamics CRM system, specifically with .NET
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM technical and functional capabilities, with at least 4 years of experience defining entities, designing forms and business logic, etc.
- Desire to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars/workshops and benchmarking state-of the-art practices.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.