Director of Talent Acquisition
Orlando, FL 32821
Director of Talent Acquisition
The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for designing and implementing recruiting strategies for this company. Responsibilities include ensuring compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulation, developing recruitment strategies for hiring 25, 000+ Ambassadors (ie, employees) per year, developing/monitoring recruitment procedures from sourcing to hiring and matrix managing a team of recruiters from field locations. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build and maintain strong employment brand, we’ d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help us grow our team with qualified Ambassadors to enable us to achieve our business goals.
• Develop recruitment policies, systems, and procedures, including strategies and selection
• Consult partner with Business Leaders providing tools, techniques, and processes to identify key
talent in the recruitment process and ensure consistency in the execution.
• Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
• Execute on Employer Brand Strategy that aligns with the company vision, mission and values.
• Manage our external partnerships with colleges and contract staffing vendors.
• Implement online and offline employer branding activities including LinkedIn and GlassDoor
• Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget.
• Manage Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and ensure it is being used appropriately in all
• Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, communication
• Manage background check screening partnerships, establish internal guidelines for background
checks and manage periodic audits.
• Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans; measure key recruitment metrics.
• Manage, train and evaluate internal recruiters, including those who matrix-report into this
• Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company.
• Champion a diverse and inclusive culture and workforce and meet company diversity goals.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent market expertise including comprehensive
view of industry trends, competitors and overall talent landscape.
• Identify and source talent for key and executive roles.
• Perform ad hoc projects and other job-related functions as assigned.
• 7-10 years' experience in corporate Talent Acquisition with progressive responsibility.
• Ability to manage multiple recruitment assignments with aggressive timelines, as well as a
proven capacity to work effectively with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to gain confidence and trust of executive hiring managers.
• Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
• Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social and other digital channels)
• Significant experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases, including
experience implementing new tools.
• Strong attractor of top talent; ability to build a bond with key candidates and convince them to
join our organization.
• Strong leader who develops own team and the broader team.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships with internal
teams, external partners and candidates.
• Ability to drive strategy; work with data and analytics, and demonstrated capability in effective
and creative recruiting and sourcing strategies. Ability to articulate the recruitment strategy
across remote locations and engage and influence top management decisions.
• Bachelor' s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field of study or any
equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Master' s Degree or SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred.