Director of Retail Sales
107 Powell Cove Atlanta, GA 30305
The Director is responsible for managing and achieving customer relationships, sales volume goals and strategic plans in the retail sales channel.
- Responsible for managing the activates of the Retail sales team made up of National Account Representatives and Account Representatives
- Responsible for overall direct communication to retail customers.
- Ensure established goals are met or exceeded
- Concentrate selling efforts by prioritizing new business opportunities with existing sales to meet the company’ s overall business strategy.
- Provide support to the Executive Team in deal negotiations, business development and strategic planning.
- Project Management and communication between R&D, Product Management, Marketing and Operations.
- Ability to work independently to establish key relationships with current.
- Champion the customer by closely monitoring their needs and perspectives and use these insights to the benefit of the company
- Strong working knowledge of production and operational practices within meat industry.
- Knowledge of fresh and frozen ground beef and fully cooked protein products
- Preferred 8-10 years prior National Account Retail Account Sales Experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Management experience
- Must have Food industry experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient PC Skills