Director, Human Resources
Livermore, CA 94551
Job Title: Director, Human Resources
This Company brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’ s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career.
The HR Director will be responsible for providing human resource service delivery guidance and
consultation to an employee population of approximately 1300 employees based in state of California. In addition, this individual will be responsible for supporting the development and execution on HR related initiatives associated with our West Division strategic plan and will provide leadership and direction for a team of HR Business Partners.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touch point, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what' s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Proactively supports the development and execution of Human Resources strategies and processes for business groups that includes workforce planning, pay-for performance, talent management, talent acquisition, and succession planning.
- Manages complex Human Resources Projects cross-functionally.
- Builds strong relationships with business leaders, partnering to achieve organization and business alignment.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes.
- Executes the Talent Management strategy, including succession planning.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates policies and procedures for the Human Resources department to establish and maintain an effective department through managing, advising, and motivating department employees.
- Counsels leaders and employees on disciplinary actions and performance issues.
- Oversees government, legal, and regulatory requirements and/or complaints in various areas.
- Leads a team of HR Business Partners, including direct supervision, hiring, training, and performance
- Acts as the member of the Human Resources Leadership Team.
- Operates HRIS system(s) to maintain appropriate data integrity.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable
- schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to lead by example in terms of creating an exciting environment for employees and the company to ensure collective success.
- Ability to function as an internal coach to management peers and others by helping them identify and resolve issues, encouraging excellent management practices, anticipating internal organization issues, proposing solutions and understanding/representing the employee perspective.
- Ability to serve as a strategic business partner and adviser to senior executives with a solid track record of achievement in the human resources management function.
- Demonstrated ability in leveraging key performance indicators to drive organizational success.
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing human resource activities across multiple facilities and across a wide geography.
- Demonstrated capabilities in developing and leveraging HR metrics to guide HR effectiveness.
- Demonstrated project management and implementation skills.
- Demonstrated process improvement skill.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional verbal written and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional business acumen.
- Seasoned consultative skills and capability.
• Bachelor' s Degree or Equivalent.
• Generally requires 10+ years related experience.