Deputy Program Manager
Seaside, CA 93955
This company’ s IT teams maintains government and commercial contracts and we have been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. The IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where the focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. They offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
At this company they value differences. They are committed to inclusion across race, gender, physical or mental ability, age, religion, identity, and experience. This commitment motivates them every day. They are passionate about creating opportunities for all people on their unique journey through life.
The Deputy Program Manager serves as liaison between the leadership and the client. Primary duty is to customarily and regularly direct the work of multiple full-time employees or their equivalent. May also direct the work of the subcontractors. Responsible for leading and supervising assigned staff, and ensuring staff perform the highest quality of work that meets or exceeds contract standards as established. Authority to hire and/or fire staff (or whose suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other change of status of other employees are given particular weight). Responsible for the fiscal performance of the contract to promote maximum efficiency. Up to 10% travel.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 12 of experience in Information Technology (IT) project and program management.
- Previous experience in managing Federal contracts with SCA requirements.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of all phases of work outlined in contract responsibilities.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.