Deltek ERP Technical
Arlington, VA 22201
This company is excited to offer career opportunities within our fast growing organization. Our mission – " Helping people throughout life’ s journey" and the vision to be the trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. We are a " Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program. This company serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment in multiple business service lines in 14 states, including internationally. This company’ s’ IT teams maintains government and commercial contracts and we have been honored with numerous awards for service excellence and supporting employee morale. Our IT team is a primary federal contractor for DMDC for DoD, where our focus is on identity management and software development credentialing, and personnel security and benefits. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
The Deltek Costpoint Analyst is involved in the day-to-day support of the projects and financials within the Deltek Enterprise. The Deltek Enterprise currently consists of Deltek’ s Costpoint, Time & Expense (T&E), and Cognos. The focus of this role will be supporting Costpoint including: projects from setup to close-out, financial reporting, financial reconciliation, and month-end and year-end processing.
- Degree Requirement: Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 5+ years working with Deltek Costpoint and Time & Expense in the project, accounting, timesheets, and labor modules. 5+ years working in an accounting or financial area.
- Prior government contracting experience in terms of project FAR clauses, accounts receivable, deliverables, modifications, reporting, DCAA requirements, auditors.
- Firm understanding of different project types and how to configure Costpoint billing for each such as: T&M, FFP, CR.
- Must be able to work with many groups to accomplish goals including: contracts, IT, accounting, HR/payroll, upper management, project managers, and low level employees.
- Needs to be able to document processes and training guides as well as train users.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
- Must be proactive and be comfortable working in a quickly evolving environment.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and exhibit discretion in the course of performing job duties.
- US citizenship required per government contract
- Some travel may be required.
- Lawson ERP functional user experience in the accounting/finance area.
- Experience with interfaces to and from Costpoint and reconciling to another system.