Seaside, CA 93955
DATA ANALYST IV
Performs business and data requirements gathering and data analysis tasks. Works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identifies and documents relevant data design, process and specification issues. Understands business context and problems and communicates them clearly in written and oral format. Works with the business users to understand and document the functionality requirements. Understands fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures of the specific professional or technical assignment or in specialty area. Performs complex tasks where and learns to apply training to practice. Uses established procedures and works independently in support of objectives.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Years of Experience: 10+ years in data analysis.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
- Experience with one or more of the following: PL/SQL, SQL, SAS, R, Python, Java.
- Certification for Oracle DBA.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with a diverse set of roles and responsibilities across business and IT.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with and influence team members at all levels.
- Work well on a team and individually with the ability to plan and schedule activities to accomplish objectives in dynamic environment.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract