New York, NY 10022
- Leads operational elements of recruitment marketing, sourcing, recruiting, recruiting administration, reporting analytics, compliance for region under direction of Recruiting Lead for the Americas
- Responsible for ensuring regional hiring needs are met with quality hires in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Partners with HR Leaders and Talent Business Partners in identifying and managing the national recruiting efforts
- Champions new ideas and acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on talent acquisition process, systems, and structure
- Lead projects and/or partner with project leads to constantly improve recruiting effectiveness and efficiency.
- Implements recruitment, staffing, and retention strategies that support business objectives, improve employee and business performance, and gain a return on investment for the business. Provides guidance and direction to all aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, offers of employment, and on-boarding.
- Ensures hiring needs of the department/division/business unit are met with quality hires in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Leads subordinates in the design and implementation of strategies for developing and sourcing talent to support current and future staffing needs.
- Establishes, monitors, and reports recruitment metrics that drive optimal staffing performance. Collaborates with Recruitment team and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting tools and processes.
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government, and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, search firms, and other recruiters.
- Provides direct supervision and leadership to Coordinators and Recruiters. Establishes department and individual performance goals. Designs and delivers training to support employee development.
- Ensures the department' s policies and procedures are compliant with Company' s policies and legal guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Generally requires 6-9 years recruiting or talent acquisition experience within a Global company handling recruiting
-Experience working with a Technology company