New York, NY 10022
As a world leading mobile telecoms company, we deliver innovative products and services to customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States. In fact, we have a presence in 100 countries and counting. Right now, we’ re looking for people to join one of our fastest growing business units.
This is your chance to join a truly international team. You’ ll broaden your exposure and gain insights from a wide range of perspectives. Equally important, you’ ll also have the chance to build yourself a successful, long-term career.
The Recruiter is responsible for filling open corporate and technology roles across the organization from entry level to senior manager level roles. This includes direct sourcing candidates, screening and assessing skills and preparing and negotiating offers.
· Manage own requisition load and full life-cycle recruiting process across a functional group which can range from 20 - 25 openings at a given time
· Ability to assess talent against technical competencies and significant experience in recruiting for the following skill sets: Sales, Business Analysts, Project Management, Pricing, Bid Managers, Finance, Accounting and Engineering etc.
· Coach hiring managers and others involved in the recruitment process and keep them apprised of recruitment trends affecting the technology field
· Capable of writing or enhancing l job descriptions in order to make them more " market friendly"
Partner with Diversity Talent Acquisition to ensure that diversity talent acquisition strategies are met.
· 5+ years of experience recruiting for both corporate/agency ideally in sales, technology & corporate functions
· Bachelor' s degree is required
· Prior experience working for a search firm coupled with corporate experience is preferred
· Strong technology business acumen required
· Strong influencing and communication skills required
· Positive attitude and professional demeanor; ability to work within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
· Ability and desire to coach and develop other professionals
· Excellent consultation and negotiation skills
· Strong oral and verbal written skills with ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
· Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Experience with Taleo would be ideal.
Local Candidates Only; No Relocation