Sr Account Executive
San Francisco, California
Job Title Senior Account Executive.US CA San Fran
This company is a leading provider of financial trading unified communications solutions to the world’ s largest financial services firms and global enterprises. With over 40 years of expertise and product innovation, this company provides its customers with global systems and solutions, as well as a suite of products and enhanced services that includes advanced Voice-over-IP technology and an integrated network with 24x7x365 management services for more than 40 countries. Based in Jersey City, N.J., this company has approximately 1, 400 employees throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive new business and maintain existing clients
- Target specific competitor accounts for short or long term new business
- Play a leadership role in " hunting," signing and developing marquee client relationships.
- Be the single point-of-contact for all Company activity within specific targeted and existing accounts
- Develop a detailed strategic approach and account plans for those targeted and existing accounts
- Develop an understanding of the market and competitor offerings to drive client' s growth strategy & investments.
- Build strong client relationships at all levels within the targeted and existing accounts
- Understand the company’ s product/service offerings and be able to effectively communicate them to clients.
- Communicate a high level sales strategy for penetration of targeted accounts to global team and management on a regular basis
- Work with all departments to ensure strategy is implemented
- Understand new business in relation to the company and be able to report to senior management
- Provide feedback to various teams regarding product development, new service offerings and potential new opportunities for revenue growth and account penetration
- Build comprehensive data on all accounts to be stored in SFDC
- Understand the product and service portfolio, to be able to give high level presentations
- Develop relationships with consultants and other vendors, who interface with targeted and existing accounts
- 3 years’ experience; preferred in Financial Services or Telecom
- Strong customer/client focus
- Highly effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to present and influence management and senior leadership
- Excellent leadership skills that have proven to foster teamwork and build cross-functional relationships
- Proven ability to listen, guide and collaborate with individuals while showing a competitive drive to win
- Superior presentation skills
- Effectively assessing business and technology options, so as to maximize the value of the product and/or service in a defined market
- Demonstrate a history of competitive wins within the Financial Industry
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of effectively managing a rapidly growing business including the ability to address issues dealing with:
- Customer opportunities
- Contacts and negotiations
- Knowledge of the financial services and technology services markets
- Ability to quickly comprehend the technical foundation of the company’ s product and services and to grasp the implications on the market potential for them
- A consummate team player, able to work effectively in an established customer orientated organization. This requires an unselfish attitude, working with others for the benefit of the Company’ s objectives.
- Ability to make good decisions characterized by rational judgment, common sense and acute intellect
- Demonstrable first-rate work ethic with commitment and determination to deliver successful results
- Time management and coordination skills when working to high-pressure and business critical deadlines