New york, New York
The second-largest U.S. equities market center, is actively seeking a hardworking, talented professional to join its Product Strategy & Management team, reporting to the Head of Product Strategy & Management.
Location: New York, NY
The job will include, without limitation, the following responsibilities.
- Assist Head of Product Strategy & Management in devising and executing on pricing strategy for Bats U.S. Equities and Options markets.
- Model transactions incentives, fee changes and new product pricing to evaluate financial impact and pricing competitiveness.
- Work with the Sales and Product teams to understand customer-product dynamics and help manage customer impact resulting from new pricing.
- Actively monitor customer trends, the competitive landscape and regulatory developments to ensure ongoing competitiveness and effectiveness of Bats pricing. Identify opportunities and develop adaptive responses proactively.
- Oversee the implementation of pricing proposals across the organization from fee filing with the SEC to customer communication and system configurations. This involves working with the Sales, Legal, Finance, and Technology teams.
- Drive continuous improvements in reporting metrics, business intelligence, process efficiency, etc. through project based activities.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering or a related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years financial analysis, accounting, product management or consulting experience.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in defining and developing pricing models or strategy.
- Must possess strong analytical, quantitative, and research skills. Intellectually curious.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of management and staff and be a strong team player.
- Highly proficient in Excel. Proficient in PowerPoint. SQL skills preferred.
- Working knowledge of a Business Intelligence platform (e.g. Tableau, Qlik Sense) desired.