Norcross, Georgia 30071
National Beef processing company seeks a maintenance supervisor for their Atlanta plant. This plant processes beef patties for fast food and retail stores. Work for the company that has the burger of Nascar, Wendy' s, Kroger, WalMart and many others. This individual will supervisor the second shift and manage 7 - 10 technicians. Individual will lead a team of Maintenance Mechanics to manage the maintenance needs of a large facility.
This immediate need position will require someone with strong management and team building skills.
- Manage plant maintenance employees and activities
- Responsible for the motivation and safety of those employees under their supervision
- Coach and develop a strong team of maintenance technicians
- Must be able to meet volume goals, reduce claims, maximize yields and reduce cost
- Identify and resolve recurring equipment problems
- Set up Preventive Maintenance activities
- Prepare operational paperwork
- Maintain good working relationships with the USDA
- 5-10 years’ experience in beef manufacturing environment as a maintenance supervisor managing a team of maintenance technicians
- Experience working with Formax machines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work with all levels of people
- Strong Management skills
- Ammonia refrigeration experience a plus.