Lead Test Engineer
330 W. 34th Street, 18th floor New York, New York 10001
We are searching for a Lead Engineer in Test who can develop the next generation of software testing techniques within our engineering organization. With test automation and continuous deployment already a regular practice, we want an individual to help take our test automation and testability practices to the next level in order to provide fast and reliable results. You can expect to be hands on with our engineering and architecture teams. Areas of focus include (but are not limited to) Web, Mobile, and Micro services Testability and Automation.
- Work with team to identify initiatives that promote continuous testing and continuous deployment
- Lead a small team of Engineers in Test working in common functional/business area
- Align on test process and tools with other leads and managers to create a unified vision of testing
- Be a hands-on technical contributor in a lead capacity
- Demonstrated leadership in defining testability and test automation practices, training, mentorship, and possibly management.
- Experience in agile, continuous deployment environments
- Experience with testing theory and principles of well-constructed architecture
- Deep knowledge of either Web, Micro Service or Mobile testing
- Minimum Bachelor’ s Degree of Science, preferably C.S.
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Engineering role (Software Engineer, Test Engineer).
- Proficient in at least 1 programming language (Java, C, C#, Python, Ruby, etc.), Linux Systems, and SQL.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior/lead testing capacity.