The technology group headquartered in Hanau, Germany, is a leading international family-owned company formed in 1851. We create high value solutions for our customers, strengthening their competitiveness for the long term. Our portfolio ranges from components to coordinated material systems, which are used in a wide variety of industries, including steel, electronics, chemical, automotive and telecommunications. In the 2014 financial year, This company generated product revenues of € 3.4 billion and precious-metal revenues of € 12.2 billion. We offer our 12, 600 employees the freedom to develop and promote their own ideas. Open Space. For Open Minds
Your role and responsibilities
- Job Summary - The Lead Generation Specialist role has an exclusive focus on the early stages of the sales pipeline to attract, nurture, and develop demand in both existing customers and new prospects through a blend of both online and telesales prospecting.
- Conducts market research, target identification, information assembly, strategic message development, and tactical delivery of prospecting campaigns.
- Provides summary reporting of activities using clear and comprehensive written documentation of identified opportunities using MS Office and CRM application.
- Collaborates with Sales & Operations internal/external teams.
- Manages, nurtures, and develops hundreds of individual contacts weekly.
- This role requires a high volume (150+) outbound email and phone contacts weekly.
What is required for this role
- Bachelor’ s Degree is plus, but not required.
- A high proficiency with Microsoft Office applications & CRM application
- Ability to make 30+ outbound prospecting calls daily