Jersey CIty, New Jersey
This company is a leading provider of financial trading unified communications solutions to the world’ s largest financial services firms and global enterprises. With over 40 years of expertise and product innovation, this company provides its customers with global systems and solutions, as well as a suite of products and enhanced services that includes advanced Voice-over-IP technology and an integrated network with 24x7x365 management services for more than 40 countries. Based in Jersey City, N.J., this company has approximately 1, 400 employees throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
Function Analysis, Reporting, Project Management
Location, Jersey City, NJ
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to assist with integration work. Financial Analyst should be prepared to work in a team environment and will be expected to manage discrete aspects of work streams. The projects and work streams will require creativity, resourcefulness and independent judgment. The candidate will be expected to help develop solutions to problems and provide value.
- Bachelor’ s Degree (Business Major) and/or MBA
- 2-4 years of work experience in a corporate environment, investment or commercial banking, and/or consulting with a financial or operations focus.
Demonstrate an intermediate level of experience with a number of the following areas:
- Understanding of the key operational performance drivers of a business
- Ability to extract useful information from large sets of unorganized or incomplete data
- Ability to Interact with personnel at all levels
- Ability to manage discrete aspects of multiple work streams
- Uses problem solving skills to provide alternative solutions to complex issues
- Commitment to promoting integrity, leadership and objectivity
- Entrepreneurial team player who can excel in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Confident speaker & presenter (can communicate with personnel at all levels)
- Efficient business writer, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills