Director of Web Content - Adobe
New York, New York 10012
Position Overview — Basic Functions and Responsibility A technically strong hands on leader with strong communication skills who will take ownership of the development and technical operations of the Enterprise Content Management platform built on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
She/He will be expected to work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team and the business partners to define and implement a roadmap to consolidate the numerous digital content properties on disparate content management systems at Scholastic on to the AEM based Enterprise CMS platform. This position sits within the Technical Services organization and reports to the Head of Platform Engineering.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Primary Activities:
Lead and own the development and technical operations of the Enterprise Content Management platform built on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as part of the overall STS transformation program. 35%
Work closely with the various business partners and the Enterprise Architecture team to define the enterprise web content management platform roadmap, gain shared vision and work cross functionally to deliver successfully to the committed milestones. Communicate program updates to senior leadership both in technology and business. 35%
Build a strong organization that is able to deliver on the roadmap while gaining business trust and confidence through a combination of mentoring, hiring and restructuring the current organization. 20%
Work with vendors, suppliers/agencies and legal to review and approve contracts and SLA agreements and resolve or escalate issues as needed. 5%
Miscellaneous day to day responsibilities including goal setting, performance evaluation, approving timesheets, etc. 5%
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and experience with rolling out templates, micro sites, tagging and campaigns on AEM.
• Experience managing technical operations of AEM based Enterprise Content Management platforms.
• Proven track record to delivering enterprise initiatives working across organizational boundaries. Experience leading the development and implementation of large and complex digital properties
• String sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable interacting regularly with both technical subject matter experts as well as business owners of all organizational levels.
• Strong project management, people management and vendor/supplier/agency management skills
• 10+ years of experience in developing, enhancing and operating digital content platforms.
• Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
• Ability to work in a matrixes organization