Director of Corporate Strategy
3 second Street Jersey CIty, New Jersey 07311
The Director of corporate strategy will be responsible for driving value creation across the entirety the company The Director will be responsible for working with the senior leadership of the company and the board to define and implement our corporate strategy. The director will have a focus on the long-term strategic positioning of the company, evaluating industry trends and working across our business units to define initiatives which support our corporate strategy.
The Director will work with our product, sales, marketing and engineering teams to identify and evaluate organic and inorganic growth opportunities, lead M&A discussions and create partnerships which expand the addressable market and enhance the overall strategic positioning of the company.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys creating change in a dynamic environment and is comfortable working cross functionally and building relationships with peers in the organization. The candidate needs to be comfortable as both an individual contributor and a leader and be capable of driving recommendations based on a survey of industry and technology trends.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies for product and services across the company' s portfolio with product management teams
- Lead cross functional discussions to develop product, sales and service strategies for the organization
- Source M&A opportunities and assist activities associated with inorganic growth
- Lead partnership discussions with financial services eco-system providers
- Participate in internal and external thought leadership discussions
- 10 years of experience in strategy, product and/or research
- Financial services industry experience and/or management of enterprise-class services for large global organizations
- Executive level communication skills including frequent interaction with CEO and Board-level
- Internal and external
- Strong commercial and strategic acumen
- Successful track-record in M&A, partnerships and/or joint-ventures
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong technology foundation and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Successful track record working in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- Experience and comfort working cross-functionally with other disciplines to drive revenue growth