Director Human Resources
This Company brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’ s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career.
Reporting to the Vice President - HR West Division, Sales & Marketing/Business Services, this role will be responsible for providing human resource service delivery, guidance and consultation to an employee population of approximately 1200 employees in the Sales COE. Employees are in Beaverton, OR and Fife, WA. This position may be able to be in either location but with a preference to Beaverton, OR.
- Guides and coordinates daily HR operations for the Sales COE
- Provides leaders guidance on policies and programs
- Provides consultative services to the VP of the Sales COE and her leadership team on organizational performance, compensation, and other HR related activities - Leads and develops a team of 4 Human Resources Managers
- Presents key HR data to leaders that impacts the business and assists them in making critical decisions- Leads and supports organizational change by seeking and developing ways for the organization to be more effective
- Responsible for ensuring staffing targets and employee engagement initiatives are met
- Responsible for ensuring effective training & development plans are in place for
- Responsible for ensuring compensation programs are administered effectively
- Ability to function as an internal coach to management, peers and others by helping them identify and resolve issues, encouraging excellent management practices, anticipating internal organization issues, proposing solutions, and understanding/representing the employee perspective.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to lead by example in terms of creating an exciting environment for employees and the company to ensure collective success
- Ability to serve as a strategic business partner and advisor to leaders with a solid track record of achievement in the human resources management function
- Demonstrated ability in leveraging key performance indicators to drive organizational success
- Demonstrated Strategic planning acumen
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing human resource activities across multiple facilities and geography
- Demonstrated capabilities in developing and leveraging HR metrics to guide HR effectiveness
- Demonstrated project management and implementation skills
- Demonstrated process improvement skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates policies and procedures for the Human Resources department to establish and maintain an effective department through managing, advising, and motivating department employees.
- Counsels management and employees on disciplinary actions and performance problems.
- Provides support, direction, and coaching for training and development programs.
- Oversees government, legal, and regulatory requirements and/or complaints in various areas.
- Maintains an efficient recruitment/interviewing function to ensure adequate staffing at all levels.- Develops Human Resources strategies for business groups that includes workforce planning, pay-forperformance, talent management, talent acquisition, and succession.
- Partners with business leaders to achieve organization and business alignment.
- Leads department personnel, including direct supervision, hiring, training, and performance management.- Partners with senior management to develop strategic HR goals, policies, and programs that align with business initiatives.
- Operates HRIS system(s) to maintain appropriate data integrity.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent - Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- 7- 10 years’ progressive experience in Human Resources management, including experience managing HR professionals
- Strong business acumen
- Seasoned consultative skills and capability
- Experience in labor relations (i.e. labor campaigns/elections, collective bargaining, grievance, arbitrations)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’ s Degree required. Master’ s Degree or PHR or SPHR designation preferred.
- Call Center and/or Sales Operations experience helpful- Willingness to travel up to 50% to cover both locations