Director, Security and Compliance
3 second Street Jersey CIty, New Jersey 07311
The Information Security Officer will directly work closely with the line of business teams to build a strong security capability within the company. The key responsibilities of the Director of Security and Compliance includes:
· Evaluating information security and integrity, resolving issues, and making recommendations for the company’ s future protection
· Developing a strong security policy that will guide the future development of technology and Information Technology infrastructure.
· Develop secure development programs for development staff
· Overseeing the technical staff and projects, contributing to essential business planning and operating procedures, and promoting security awareness throughout the entire organization Leadership/Strategy
· Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in design, implementation, and maintenance of security related technologies and 5 years with enterprise security technologies
· Must display strong subject matter experience in application security, vulnerability testing and development of a risk appetite
· Exceptional presentation and communication skills
· Excellent influencing and problem resolution skills
· Financial Institution knowledge is strongly desired
· Development experience and/or platform operational experience is desirable.