New York, New York
You will also manage integrations with Kafka, Storm, Elasticsearch, Mongo DB and Redis. Our hybrid infrastructure runs on high performance architecture in our managed Data Centers and leverages Cloud Technology Services where applicable. We build and maintain a modern Platform as a Service – delivering efficient business value to our clients – and custom-build applications typically deployed as microservices. It’ s cool stuff, and our engineers are smart and savvy.
• Build, monitor, and maintain production and development environments
• Design and deploy our PaaS platform using Mesos, Marathon, Docker, and associated tools
• Support our microservices architecture with applications/DBs such as Redis, HBase, and Kafka
• Develop automated deployment mechanisms using Puppet, Ansible, Foreman, Zookeeper, and similar tools
• Configure and administer a variety of virtualized (VMWare) environments
• Create and execute scripts to perform needed system functions
• Create tools which manage entire system lifecycle Collaborate with Conversion Rate Optimization Manager, and Creative and User Experience (UX) teams to develop creative assets and collateral such as new landing pages and the optimization of existing landing pages.
• Work closely with Corporate Communications and Content Marketing on strategies and tactics such as content creation, distribution and link building to improve reputation management, launch new products, improve organic search performance, etc.
• 1-3 years’ experience with PostgreSQL (replication, backups, tuning)
• 1-3 years’ experience with enterprise storage arrays
• Extensive knowledge of the IP protocol suite and associated troubleshooting
• Experience with application monitoring tools
• Git or other source control system
• Puppet and/or Puppet module development a plus
• Ansible working knowledge is a plus
• Working knowledge of VMWare virtualization Tools
• Tomcat and/or JBoss exposure
Excellent communication and problem solving skills