Jersey CIty, New Jersey
Reporting to the Director, Global Compensation, benefits and HRIS, the Compensation Analyst will play a critical role in designing, managing and optimizing Compensation practices. This role will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating and classifying positions while utilizing external/internal market data and making appropriate recommendations as required. Participates in annual salary planning process and provide assistance to clients. Lastly this role will also drive or provide support for any ad-hoc compensation projects to meet the needs of the HR organization and the business.
- Under minimum supervision, conducts simplex and complex data models; analysis of jobs and compensation components in order to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of the organization' s pay practices.
- Supports the Workforce planning and the Staffing Plan Processes as it relates to the compensation department including the compensation and job analysis, evaluations, and compensation recommendations while maintaining optimum data integrity and internal client satisfaction.
- Makes recommendations regarding salary grades/bands or market rates for specific jobs.
- Assists in the development of incentive programs and the administration of performance review or merit-rating programs.
- Produces monthly HR metrics report including headcount and salary.
- Leads all HR reporting initiatives and provides reporting and analysis supporting the Year End Compensation Process (i.e. merit process, performance management process, and HRIS interface).
- Assists in the administration, implementation and communication of Compensation policies and practices.
- Bachelor’ s Degree;
- 2-4 years of HR experiences with focus in Compensation required
- Strong analytical skill is critical
- Demonstrated technical skills - proficient in all MS Office tools with strong Excel skills
- Strong system knowledge is essential and experience with Oracle Fusion is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects at once
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion
- Interests in other HR Total Reward area is a big plus