3 second Street Jersey CIty, New Jersey 07302
This Company is a leading provider of indispensable financial trading communications solutions to the world’ s largest financial services firms and global enterprises. With over 40 years of expertise and product innovation and provides its customers with global systems and solutions, as well as a suite of products and enhanced services that includes advanced Voice-over-IP technology and an integrated network with 24x7x365 management services for more than 40 countries. Based in Jersey City, N.J., This company has approximately 1, 500 employees throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
The Cloud Services group is seeking a cloud architect to work with the team in the Murray Hill, New Jersey office. The hands on cloud architect will be working with a cross functional team of engineers and product managers in the requirements, architecture, design, implementation and management of cloud applications targeted at the financial services industry.
- Prior experience in the architecture and design of scalable web applications on the Node.js platform.
- Prior experience as an architect and lead for one or more cloud based applications, preferably on AWS.
- Prior experience in the design and development of multi-tenanted SaaS and PaaS architectures.
- Preferred experience or knowledge of puppet for deployment and configuration management. If no direct experience, should at least have been involved with applications that were managed by puppet.
- Prior experience in building Single Sign On and federated authentication and authorization architectures for cloud based applications.
- Strong software development experience in at least one language - preferably Java.
- Preferred experience in load balancers.
- Must possess excellent scripting skills, either shell or python or Ruby.
- Must have prior experience with or strong familiarity with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins and best practices.
- Prior experience in the financial services industry & volume trading a plus.
- Must possess sound knowledge of the VMWare virtualization platform.
- Must have firsthand experience in managing the operational pain points of cloud applications.
- Familiarity with responsive User Interfaces design and tools like Bootstrap is a plus.
- Familiarity with Splunk and log analytics a plus.
- Familiarity with NLP, sentiment analytics and web usage analytics a plus.
Leadership and other skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must bring a positive and friendly attitude to the work place.
- Must be a thought leader. Should have the ability to work with a team of engineers, be an enabler of creative thinking and collaborative problem solving.
- Must have excellent presentation skills. Should be able to make technical presentations to stakeholders including product management, pre-sales, operations and customers.
- Software development management experience will be a plus.
- Must have experience working in an Agile organization.
Murray Hill, NJ United States.